GPL-GPS To Do List
Here's prioritized task/to-do list for GPL-GPS.
Software To-Do List
- Move the ISR,DSR and tracking.c functions and data objects to the fast 32 bit 8 KB SRAM.
- Jonathan's done this (in a way which bypasses eCos) so this is in testing.
- New PLL loop for high dynamics and MUCH better lock(!)
- Tak is working on this (PLL+FLL), and Andrww is looking into this as well (higher order PLL).
- Quasi-coherent PLL to replace the hybrid PLL?
- New cold search and acquisition algorithm which doesn't drop known satellite data.
- Implement an almanac.
- Parsing and storing almanac data - Jonathan
- Implementing the GP4020 real time clock - Andrew
- Processing of almanac data based on the clock - Jonathan/Andrew
- Integration of almanac data with cold start algorithm.
- Atmospheric correction from ephemeris.
- Carrier phase tracking and positioning.
- DGPS correction generation.
- DGPS correction use.
- WAAS support.
- 1 pps signal
- Kalman filter for smoothing of pseudorange. Carrier-phase measurements contain high-fidelity information on the relative change in satellite-to-observer range, and can be used to reduce the effect of pseudorange measurement noise.
- Is this the same as point 6?
Hardware To-Do List
- Re-do the carrier board with FTDI FT2232C USB to 2xUART
- Integrate in SPI to talk with SPI flash memory
- Raw data capture?
- Open hardware board one of these days?